Thought I would finally introduce myself!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinycyclops

Reaction score
Hello! I joined the forums back in November with the intention of getting back into soaping. Some six months later I finally have the free time before my last semester!

I first made a couple of batches of soap in 2012, and had so much fun. I also tried to make lip balms once, and that didn't turn out so well (tried to modify a recipe without much knowledge D: ).

Anyway, I've been lurking for a while and have my first batch planned for sometime in the next week or two.

Welcome to the forum. Swiftcraftymonkey blog has a lot of good advice and formulas. I bet she has one for lip balm. The Soap Queen blog also has lip balm recipes.

Thank you everybody!

Welcome to the forum. Swiftcraftymonkey blog has a lot of good advice and formulas. I bet she has one for lip balm. The Soap Queen blog also has lip balm recipes.

I actually spent last night going over both of these blogs. I think I have a recipe I'm going to try, that hopefully won't be too soft. Thank you for the suggestions though!

Latest posts

Back