Quantcast

Thought I would finally introduce myself!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

tinycyclops

Reaction score
Hello! I joined the forums back in November with the intention of getting back into soaping. Some six months later I finally have the free time before my last semester!

I first made a couple of batches of soap in 2012, and had so much fun. I also tried to make lip balms once, and that didn't turn out so well (tried to modify a recipe without much knowledge D: ).

Anyway, I've been lurking for a while and have my first batch planned for sometime in the next week or two.

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Always feel free to post your ideas here for a sanity check - I often do it to make sure that I'm not going to waste some costly materials on something that will not work.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You have lots of good resources here, every one is so helpful so feel free to reach out as you dive in to the soapy waters.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Swiftcraftymonkey blog has a lot of good advice and formulas. I bet she has one for lip balm. The Soap Queen blog also has lip balm recipes.

tinycyclops

Reaction score
Thank you everybody!

Welcome to the forum. Swiftcraftymonkey blog has a lot of good advice and formulas. I bet she has one for lip balm. The Soap Queen blog also has lip balm recipes.
I actually spent last night going over both of these blogs. I think I have a recipe I'm going to try, that hopefully won't be too soft. Thank you for the suggestions though!

Latest posts