Thought I might say Hi

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to start...........Post a pic, chat about fragrance or see if there were a few questions I could help in some way with :) . I started soaping again just a few days ago after a total break of 12 months.Around this time last year I lost my soulmate very unexpectedly and it just turned my world upside down. It has been a rough year and the other day I decided it was time to make some soap as I know Kev would want me to be doing what I love. I made two batches of soap and oh those sweet sweet smells wafting from my kitchen bench and the fun of waking in the morning and running out to the kitchen to slice into a log............Fun things that bring me joy. Thanks for reading my little ramble and Hi to the familiar Names that I see posting and also a Hi to those I dont know and look forward to getting to know a little better. Lyn

Hi Lynnz and welcome back. So very sorry for your loss but glad you are getting back into what you love. Congratulations on your first batches after your break. Looking foward to seeing more of you here.

Hi Lynnz, glad your back, so sorry to hear of your loss. Love your new soap.

Hi Lynnz,
So sorry for your loss. Glad to see you are making soap again.
I love the soaps on your facebook page they are lovely. :)

Thanks so much Penelopejane :) I have been quite surprised at how my page has continued to stay active. Lovely though and hope to be a little more active there now that the bug has bit

Hello Lynnz, nice to meet you :)

Thanks Suzie, I see you are in Tasmania, I have occasionally done sneak peaks at real estate there as would be such a beautiful place to live

Hi Lynnz and welcome back. So very sorry for your loss but glad you are getting back into what you love. Congratulations on your first batches after your break. Looking foward to seeing more of you here.
Waving Hi and thanks

Hey, and welcome back! So sorry to hear of your loss, but it is good that you are picking up pieces of your life again.

Thanks Susie, it is a slow process but all aside life continues and although I will never really get over losing Kev I will learn to live with it.

Welcome back :wave: So very sorry to hear about your unexpected loss. Losing one's soulmate is devastating. Hopefully your soaping will add some help in collecting back the pieces.

Thank you

Welcome back, Lynnz! It's so good to hear your 'voice' again! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Kev, though. :( You have a lot of friends here that miss you, so don't be a stranger!

IrishLass :)

Thanks Suzie, I see you are in Tasmania, I have occasionally done sneak peaks at real estate there as would be such a beautiful place to live

If you're serious check Gumtree - properties in Nubeena. My parents are selling a house with a stunning water view and a large soap room (ok laundry ;) )

We toyed with the idea of buying it ourselves but my husband's work is the cruncher - too much travelling.

Welcome back, Lynnz! It's so good to hear your 'voice' again! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Kev, though. :( You have a lot of friends here that miss you, so don't be a stranger!

Thanks so much for your warm and welcoming words :)

Welcome back. Looking forward to future pics -- your FB soaps are gorgeous!

Thanks you so much I hope to get a spot of soaping in this afternoon

Yes, still here, I'm part of the furniture. Hazels disappeared and onto greener pastures.[/QUOTE

Will miss her

Greetings and welcome back.

Thank-you :)

Back