those of you from tornado hit states...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallerygirl

Reaction score
I don't know where everyone is from, but this is a large forum and undoubtedly there are many from the states hit by tornados....just know you are being lifted in prayer. Hope you are all well..... k

where we live in Arkansas faired well but the northern part of the state didn't do too well. At 10 pm tonight there were 13 confirmed dead. It's so sad. I know everyone would appreciate all of anyone prayers. (if that's ok to say on this forum)

I hope everyone else is okay too.

jackie

It isn't always "someone else" but this time it was. There are several families in our TN county, and those nearby, that lost everything but no lives. For that I am thankful.
But the tornado death toll for the western half of the state is at 31 for the time being. So sad...
There are miracle stories, however, about 2 children, 18mos & 2yr, being found in fields unscathed.

campbellsoap said:
where we live in Arkansas faired well but the northern part of the state didn't do too well. At 10 pm tonight there were 13 confirmed dead. It's so sad. I know everyone would appreciate all of anyone prayers. (if that's ok to say on this forum)

I hope everyone else is okay too.

jackie
Hi Jackie,
What part of Arkansas do you live in? I have grandparents in Paragould, an aunt and uncle in Eveningshade, another aunt and uncle in Jonesboro and my mother went to Marmaduke Highschool...as well as my grandparents.

We in SW MO got hit hard by tornadoes and 2 ice storms within 2 weeks apart! :shock: :? :cry: We had some damage since a tornado was on the ground about 1/2 mile from us! We are fixing the damages though! Thank you!

Paul

Paul,

I'm glad the tornado didn't hit you directly. You guys got a double whammy. I hope the damages weren't too bad.

jackie

Soapmaker Man said:
We in SW MO got hit hard by tornadoes and 2 ice storms within 2 weeks apart! :shock: :? :cry: We had some damage since a tornado was on the ground about 1/2 mile from us! We are fixing the damages though! Thank you!

Paul

Goodness, Paul. I'm so sorry to hear that! You know the saying, "when it rains, it pours!" And in this case...it truly is about weather. :wink: Hope your hip is healing well.

campbellsoap said:
I live in Central Arkansas. South of Little Rock between Bryant and Benton.

jackie

That's neat! It's always fun to see how close new friends you've made online are to you or your loved ones!

Thanks Jackie and Erin! :D 8) We are doing much better now that the ice has melted away. It was worse this time than it was here 13e months ago when we got just under an inch of ice. The damage we got from the tornado was mainly cosmetic damage, and we have the insurance check and are getting bids for repairs. It makes me feel great when you guys are sincerely concerned.

Thank you! :D

Paul

Latest posts

Back