This soap is somethin' else....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! imgaine how many different containers of soap he/she had to use to do all those swirls!!...or maybe they just added the dye to the batch after pouring!? wowwwsaa!

She...

She has a tutorial somewhere where you can learn how to do that.

She also does it in her Salt Bars as well.

Yeah, wow! If there's a prize for most colors in a swirl then this person gets it!

il_430xN.24903525.jpg

6 oz bars. I wonder what they sold for...

Yes, I have seen this on Etsy this person certainly is a talented swirler.
I would buy one just to decorate my bathroom.

smellitlikeitis

She...

She has a tutorial somewhere where you can learn how to do that.

She also does it in her Salt Bars as well.

I would love to read her tutorial out of interest.

I saw her tutorial on swirling salt bars. She is one of the very best swirlers out there for sure. She has one of my TOG slab molds too! (Proud PAPa) :) :lol:

Paul :wink:

Does anyone know if her swirls go all the way through? Even in the center pieces? *swoon* I can't even IMAGINE the color collection she has!!! *drool*

She is called Grumpygirl and she has a tutorial on this. I have not got up the nerve yet to try that many colors.

Sonja

The tutorial is at another forum. I won't mention the name since I'm a mod here. :) Just Google "swirls by grumpy girl" and you will find what you are asking about. Yes, her swirls go all the way through to the bottom. She is a nice lady.

Paul :wink:

Grumpy's tutorial is on CandleTech (or craftserver or whatever) - and sorry Paul, but she uses molds from Jeff at Logan Bear Candles mostly now, especially for this one.

She's one amazing soaper.

Lovehound said:
6 oz bars. I wonder what they sold for...

I've seen her's on Etsy before I found this forum, she's just incredible!

That 6oz bar was 6.95 plus 3.39 shipping.
Well worth it, looks like!
Drool.

Back