This one was so fun to make

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy B

Reaction score
I used Natures Garden Sea Salt Caramel and Chocolate Fudge fragrance oils for this one. I did not combine them, but rather used them for the separate colors, which turned out amazingly. The smell is crazy good. I do have to wait to cut it as it is still fairly soft yet after 24 hours. And, with this one, I've embraced the vanillin, I actually wanted it to do it's thing. I'm super excited to see what happens on the inside.

Attachments

• Bear Soap.jpg
    Bear Soap.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 38
  • Chocolate Fudge and Sea Salt Caramel Soap.jpg
    Chocolate Fudge and Sea Salt Caramel Soap.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 40
Oh my gosh, it looks so delicious!! Reminds me of these buckets of piled up gelato in a good italian ice cream place..
The fun you had with this soap is just radiating off from my screen

Are the two fragrances in the actual soap or is the Chocolate Fudge just in the bears?
If the Chocolate Fudge is a stripe in the actual soap you might find that the colour bleeds into the yellow a bit as it cures. It will be interesting to see it as it changes. Love the bears.

Are the bears M & P ?
Yes, m&p bears.

Are the two fragrances in the actual soap or is the Chocolate Fudge just in the bears?
If the Chocolate Fudge is a stripe in the actual soap you might find that the colour bleeds into the yellow a bit as it cures. It will be interesting to see it as it changes. Love the bears.

yes, it is in the soap, but I'm ok with what ever happens. On this one I wanted the colors to do what they were going to do. I'll be interested to see what the end result is when it's finally cured. But thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back