This is how the fight started...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I was on my way to work this morning and I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets
out of his car. . . (You know how sometimes you just get so stressed out
and some of the REAL life-stuff just seems funny?)

Well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a DWARF!
He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and said, "Well, which one are you then?"

. . . and that's when the fight started . .

Ha ha, I guess this was a joke. :? I'm glad I'm not a short person who is a soapier reading this, as I might be "Grumpy!" :p

Paul

I am a short person reading this.
4ft11" 85 lbs.
Whoooo, I just barely graduate out of a booster seat.
I'm a tad grumpy today.Wow interesting post.

Hey Wax,

my husband & his dad are both 6 1, but my MIL, GMIL, SIL & neices are very small, all under 5 foot & a couple are like 4 8 & I think they really like it. They are forever talking about their tiny little toes & such. My 24 y/o niece LOVES orderng off the kids menu & waering silly shoes from the children's shoe dept. The whole family is full of excentric arts though...

PS, everytime I see your nam Wax Monkey I get the Beastie Boys song stuck in my head...

Brass Monkey, that funky Monkey
Brass Monkey junkie
That funky Monkey

Step up to the bar put the girl down
She takes a big gulp and slaps it around
Take a sip, you can do it, you get right to it
We had a case in the place and we went right through it
You got a dry Martini thinking you're cool
I'll take your place at the bar, I smack you off your stool
I'll down a '40 dog" in a single gulp
And if you got beef you'll get beat to a pulp
Monkey and parties and reelin' and rockin'

Tabitha wrote:

PS, everytime I see your name Wax Monkey I get the Beastie Boys song stuck in my head...

Lane wrote:
I second that!!!

I've heard of the Beastie Boys..but a Monkey song!!! ?.. I'll have to check that one out :) I don't listen to the stereo much,and the tv is usually off around here,Kids have there school work to do,the less noise or distractions the better :)

I didn't mean to sound like a snit yesterday.It's been a bad week here,my elderly neighbor/friend passed away in her home on Monday.I know in my New Years Resolutions I said I wanted to" find a will and be in it!" I was kidding!!
It's been a shock to the whole neighborhood,she was a nice lady who loved and adored her family,and pets.They always came first with her.
She always mentioned to me that I reminded her of herself when she was "In her day!" "Ya lil firecracker!" :)
She was a tremendous help to me with a problem puppy I had saved from the pound,even after she got sick she always asked me how Sophie was doing.Sophie is "Psycho!" :))) I luv it though,sweet lil girl.
We always had a good laugh together,I'm glad the last time I went to visit her,I left her laughing.
Her services are set for tomorrow,I gotta get out of here and get some things baked..
Have a good one everybody.

Munky.

Latest posts

Back