this and that

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milla

Reaction score
I haven't been working on much. My husband was on vacation forever this summer (unpaid....so can you really call it vacation??). I love having him home, but don't get to soap much. Here's what I've been up to lately.

My favorite...plumeria colored with LabColors fuchsia.
dsc00652pyo.jpg

Rebatched Shampoo Bars - done in the microwave with milk
Orange: fruit heaven
green: lime
pink: pineapple
blue: coolwater
multicolor: all of the above!
dsc00658p.jpg

Salt Bars (left is black cherry and right is passionate purple)
Both overheated
dsc00654rts.jpg

HP soap with wine added and scented with woodlands.
Stupid me was supposed to add wine AFTER the cook, not BEFORE!!
Hence the BROWN!
dsc00664u.jpg

Beer soap scented with Jamaican Bay Rum (HP due to seize).
jamaicanbeersoap002copy.jpg

Just realized my old recipe box makes a neat mold!
I got this 13 years ago when I got married! I used to write recipes on note cards. Those were the days.
dsc00638shu.jpg

dsc00639ogo.jpg

I'm trying to focus on a few recipes this week so I don't have any more seizes!!!

My favorite too! plumeria colored with LabColors fuchsia.

The wine soap still looks "wine" to me.

You gals are too much...HP is calling my name -- soon as I get a decent
CP recipe worked out .... HP here I come!

beautiful colors and great names for yer soaps! very impressive! i'm looking for a found mold as well....looks like you found a great one. beautifully lined too....

They all look wonderful , but the fuchsia is a TDF gorgeous color .Well done :D I love your mold that is too darn cute .

Kitn

i love that mold! I love the passionate purple salt bar!

Thanks! There's just something about pink soap!

I think I'm going to try the mold tonight. I'm out of so many supplies suddenly so I have to head out and get some oils.

I moved my soaping to downstairs. I had a craft area set up for me, but only used it to make jewelry. It's so close to the utility sink. I can't believe I haven't been using it! I don't have to totally clean up either and my upstairs stays CLEAN!

nickjuly said:
My dd is in LOVE with your gorgeous pink soap!

Cool! :D Finally a keeper! I also discovered plumeria from Heaven Scent in the right amount is a very, very pretty fragrance. Can't remember if I used .7 or .8 ppo, but it also behaves very well.

Your soaps are so pretty! And it was very clever of you to use that wooden house!!!

Us soapers are a creative bunch aren't we?

Back