Things that make you go huh?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad, I wish the soap in bed thing worked. I occasionally get those leg cramps and have a vast supply of soap. Too bad there isn't a reason why it would work... ;)

On the blood in the banana article, my favorite quote: "I'm not saying it's blood but what else would it be?!". Yup, when I see discolored food my first/only/final thought is always that someone must have injected it with infected bodily fluids. What else could it be?

Sigh. Why do these people breed?

Too bad, I wish the soap in bed thing worked. I occasionally get those leg cramps and have a vast supply of soap. Too bad there isn't a reason why it would work... ;)

On the blood in the banana article, my favorite quote: "I'm not saying it's blood but what else would it be?!". Yup, when I see discolored food my first/only/final thought is always that someone must have injected it with infected bodily fluids. What else could it be?

I get them, too. A doctor told me to take a calcium, magnesium & potassium supplement before bed to help with them. I don't do it every night, just when the cramps start up. It usually helps. I'll take them about three nights in a row and I'm good for a month or so.

The Darwinian theory is bound to catch up with them. Well, we can hope.

My MIL swears by this. A few years ago I was changing her sheets once and asked her what that bar of soap was doing in the bed. She said it absolutely worked and continued to keep a bar of soap at the foot of the bed up until she moved into the nursing home. Strangely enough though, it never did seem to help with her restless leg syndrome.

My mother suffered from crippling leg cramps since I was a teen. All thanks to chemotherapy. I wish that soap thing worked too. I would have done that years ago.

Back