These are my crocheted wash cloths

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handavaka

Reaction score
Between my beautiful Peruvian Mother-in-law and myself, we make A LOT of these babies to keep up with demand. Super fun and keeps my hands busy between soap batches. (I crochet at night to unwind...it also makes me quiet, because this girl can taaaalk a man's ear off. My husband is incredibly sweet and would never admit his joy about this, I'm sure ;) )

1452410332027.jpg

Those are very well crafted My mother used to make something like them but she has had to give it up due to her hands hurting.

You have some real talent :)

Todd
Thank you, Todd! My M.I.L. has RA and she has to warm up and sometimes go for days without knitting or crocheting. I totally understand.
@Deedles Thank you for the compliment on the colors. I am trying to keep a neutral pallette. They do make great go-to gifts! People really do respond well to handcrafted gifts like these!
Very nice work!:)

@Isg THANK YOU! :)
Those are really lovely.

@Shunt Thank you! I enjoy making these...a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, everyone, for your super nice compliments! I am self-taught, so the comments go deeper than you can imagine. It's great because these go hand-in-hand with my soap, and make a great "up-sale" item.

From one self-taught crafter to another, I totally understand how proud you feel. And you absolutely should! Your tension and consistency are perfect.

They are really beautiful, I love the natural colours as well. its definitely made up my mind, I need to learn to crochet! I also wanted to say you take absolutely gorgeous photos, which show off your products so beautifully. If I lived in the USA I would be ordering one straight away. Postage is too excessive from the UK :(

Back