thecommonscents???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered a few of their FOs just to make some body spray for one of my girls. She wanted some perfume dupes. They smell nice and work fine for that application. To my nose, they smell a bit weaker than FOs I've gotten from other companies. I'll have to try to use them in other applications and report back. Based on their performance in body spray, I'd bet they are fine in lotion/lotion bars, bubble bath/bars, bath bombs and maybe even M&P. I'm not so sure about how they'd do with candles/tarts or CP. Maybe HP?

I'm pretty sure Honor has tried them as well. Maybe she can offer more feedback.

I tried them in lotion and sprays.. They separated even in straight jojoba for a roll on. The lotion I had to use a TON to get it to smell, than it like disappeared in the bottle! I finally gave up trying to make anything with them and used the oil straight on my skin. No irritation, redness, anything. I think if I ever ordered from them again it would be for my own use, straight as a perfume. I was soo disappointed because they have like EVERY scent you can think of! It's just the quality IMO is awful. :(

I purchased from the sister site that does international (same oils) and was bitterly disapointed also very annoyed as they charged me 52.00 in shipping and sent the three bottles in a letter rate box at 13.50 with no wrapping or secured lids how they didn't leak I will never know. Pity as loads of dupes but useless in my soap soy and lotion :0(

alright, I have bought from them numerous times, great for lotions etc, the times I used for soap it acc, seized! I do adore their angel scent though, and if people request a certain perfume dup for lotion, but for soap, im sticking w peak or ng.

Latest posts

Back