thecandlemakerstore.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovedoxies

Reaction score
They say all fo's are soap safe. Has anyone ordered from them for cold process soap? Some of the reviews on their facebook page are pretty bad.

My local supplier went out of business and along with her went some of my best selling fragrance oils. :(

I'm looking for a new avenue. I've ordered several from the common sites with mixed results. I liked my old favorites and sadly I'm coming up short finding suitable replacements.

Thanks ♥

I been shopping with them for over 2 years now happy as a honey be I have no complaints. From anyone or myself.

I been shopping with them for over 2 years now happy as a honey be I have no complaints. From anyone or myself.

That's good to hear. Do you find their EO's strong enough to use a half ounce to one ounce per pound of oils? Some of the feedback and reviews I've seen suggests up to 6% usage. If the scent is that weak that's just a deal breaker for me.

What are your favorites? I'm looking for a good honeysuckle, almond, bay rum, and a nice neutral good smelling FO for my charcoal soap.

OMG THE HONEY suckle I purchased was so strong. It under special honey suckle. There sweet mill is amazing strong also. There A and B grade. Depends on what I want I get A. Their special buys the 1lb buys are A grade

If you are looking for ultra concentrate check out save on scents. I only us 1/4tsp they are strong but you pay more for that.

I LIKE badedas for my charco soap

Last edited by a moderator:
Back