The year's most powerful storm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asking for prayers again everyone.......

The same place hit down south by the last typhoon is again being battered tonight. Its been raining heavily for about 12hrs there now, and the winds have been horrendous even here.

Where I am, not much rain, but there's water outside probably from the higher areas. I live in a valley. We haven't left home, we're confident we'll be fine inside the house. Kinda. Sorta. Lol. Here's what it looks like from outside the front door
IMG_20201112_003424.jpg

We'll see how things go...

Send all your prayers please for the people of the Bicol region. They haven't even recovered from the last typhoon and here we are again.

Yow.. The house is flooded. We've put what we can on top of what can get wet. We've moved grandma and mom to where I am. If by some chance the water reaches us here, we'll be floating lol. We haven't had this in a decade. Aren't prepared for it. Sucks big time this. Thank you for everyone's prayers...
IMG_20201112_072014.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!

Operation clean up is under way for me.

Where I'm living the only casualty is my son's earphones. Haven't checked mom's house but I'm sure they'll be more there.

Others in the other towns are not so fortunate. I've seen pics of babies swept away and caught on trees, pets who had nowhere to go, clothes and people hanging from electric cables high up. People were on the very tip of their roofs of 2 story houses waiting for water to subside. Whole towns and villages are still under water in some areas.

Please, please pray more for the Philippines. My heart is broken for my people.....

Latest posts

Back