The word association game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Michele & Kari for your explanations. Anything that doesn't make sense to me sticks in my head until it does.(sometimes for years). I hope it does not annoy anyone.... I love this game. I'm from the UK so think sawing logs must be a US saying. As for the Bible quote, it's Profound Knowledge i'm Learning like a Lesson in School from my Professor:) I'm 45 btw.

Werewolf!

Thanks Michele & Kari for your explanations. Anything that doesn't make sense to me sticks in my head until it does.(sometimes for years). I hope it does not annoy anyone.... I love this game. I'm from the UK so think sawing logs must be a US saying. As for the Bible quote, it's Profound Knowledge i'm Learning like a Lesson in School from my Professor:) I'm 45 btw.

Werewolf!
How funny, I'm the same way. Sometimes things keep me up for hours when I'm trying to figure something out; I'll even consult Google, lol. I often forget that the internet opens doors to the world and not all have the same sayings as others in their part of the world. We have a lot of idioms and some are only understood in certain states. When moving from New Jersey (North-Eastern state) to Arkansas (Central-ish / southern state) I often used idioms that those in my new state had no clue to what I was saying...visa versa. For instance, I used a five-finger discount for stealing and they used sticky fingers.

Metropolis

Movie-->(1927 science-fiction movie called Metropolis)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back