The word association game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@MaryAlice I'm curious, did you think that was 'lumber' maybe??---sawing lumber??

Lol, if yes, then you did what I often do: I see a word and read something that is very similar to it but not it. Sometimes I read it a few times and get so confused because the sentence doesn't make sense. LOL, then I realize I've read the word incorrectly.

Logs

Not Mary Alice, but "sawing logs" is a euphemism for slumber/sleeping, accompanied by snoring.

:lol: Duhhh, I should have figured that one out myself. I've used that phrase b/4, it must be that I didn't get enough slumber. I woke after 3 hours of sleep and was wide awake so I made many boxes for my 15 loaves of cured soap and then had to check out these games.

@MaryAlice I'm curious, did you think that was 'lumber' maybe??---sawing lumber??

Lol, if yes, then you did what I often do: I see a word and read something that is very similar to it but not it. Sometimes I read it a few times and get so confused because the sentence doesn't make sense. LOL, then I realize I've read the word incorrectly.
Logs

Not Mary Alice, but "sawing logs" is a euphemism for slumber/sleeping, accompanied by snoring.

Yes, Irish Lass. You answered Michele50's question. Sawing logs. zzzzzz :)

And after I posted I did think about (s)lumber..... heehee

Latest posts

Back