The word association game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ban myself from this game now sorry delicious .....

I had not even thought about those who don't eat meat for humanity reasons; I do apologize Cristina Natale.

Though I'm not a vegan, I have a childhood BEST friend who is; I've gifted vegan soap to her because the soap (commercial syndet bars) she purchases, as so many of them do, contain lard. I haven't mentioned that to her and I'm very certain she's not aware or she'd switch to crafted soap. I've questioned my choice not to inform. If you are vegan, some advice here (please/thanks), would you want to know if soap was one thing you didn't take into account for your life choice? She is more like a dear sister (Proverbs 18:24) and, despite miles and time, we pick up where we left off without skipping a beat.

For those who don't eat meat due to religious reasons, I have one mold isn't exposed to animal fats when soap making. I have many 'friends' in this category; Facebook friends, but I still consider them such.

There was nothing wrong with saying "delicious" for bacon. It is delicious. We are all entitled to our own personal choices. My daughter is vegetarian and when we work together I plan our lunches for what we both eat. If I want something a bit meaty I package separately. For Christmas dinners, etc I make dishes geared toward her as well. I accept her decision to eat what she choose and she accepts mine. What she considers "delicious" is her individual choice and what I consider "delicious" is my choice, no one should be getting "upset" because someone likes what you don't or thinks differently. This is supposed to be a fun game!

Now back to the regularly scheduled game in progress: TASTY

Candy

Flowers

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make sure your on the last page and replying to the last post. It got a bit mixed up back there.

Sweetheart.

Latest posts

Back