The two word game - change one

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmm @LynetteO tricky move! Here's my go.....

Hector Boyardee

So fun fact, there is indeed a Chef Boyardee and his life story is utterly fascinating.

Ettore Boiardi (October 22, 1897 – June 21, 1985), also known by the Anglicized name Hector Boyardee. On May 9, 1914, at the age of 16, he arrived at Ellis Island aboard La Lorraine. Boiardi followed his brother Paolo to the kitchen of the Plaza Hotel in New York City, working his way up to head chef. He supervised the preparation of the homecoming meal served by Woodrow Wilson at the White House for 2,000 returning World War I soldiers. His entrepreneurial skill became polished and well known when he opened his first restaurant, Il Giardino d'Italia, whose name translates as "The Garden of Italy", at East 9th Street and Woodland Avenue in Cleveland, in 1924.

It's actually a very inspiring story of an immigrant realizing the American Dream. I mean, could you even imagine coming to a new and strange land, working your way from peeling potatoes to serving the President and 2000 incredible and brave individuals?!? And that's just the beginning???? I had no idea until you brought it up, so bravo to you, and thank you for the history lesson!

aaaaaannnnd.... *Biff*Bam*Boom* that's my kung pao chicken! Hector or Boyardee, who's the next brave soul? :p

Last edited:
arrrrgh! noooooooooooo! [sigh] not my intention at all. 😥

I haven't been able to make soap recently, so I guess my creativity cup runneth over.

Ok... I'll add a new one (and let's get away from Boyardee shall wee?):

Hector Airport

and just cuz "the more you know": :p
Hector International Airport is a civil-military public airport three miles northwest of Fargo, in Cass County, North Dakota, United States. The busiest airport in North Dakota, it is owned by the City of Fargo Municipal Airport Authority. Fargo Air National Guard Base is located adjacent to the airport.

Back