The soap kitchen

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

biarine

Reaction score
I am not satisfied with the company base in U.K. Called the soap kitchen. Their products are ok but the delivery is poor. I order my soaping ingredients from them every time because they only company I can find with complete soaping ingredients. Every time I order my oils they always late to send the package, I need to send them email and asking where my order before they will sent it, they always said that delayed due to a lot of orders but they never informed me. I really hates that I keep sending email before they let me know what's going on. Anyone here in U.K. Can recommend where to buy my soaping ingredients? Thank you very much.

Reactions: lsg

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here are some suppliers listed in http://www.soap-making-essentials.com/soap-making-suppliers.html

Akamuti Limited - Maes Y Bryn, Llansawel, Llandeilo, SA19 7PG, UK

Aromantic Ltd - 17, Tytler St, Forres, Moray, IV36 1EL, Scotland, UK

Butterbur & Sage - Aroma House, 7 Tessa Road, Reading, RG1 8HH, UK

Fresholi - 494 Groby Rd, Leicester, England, LE3 9QD

G. Baldwin and Co. - 171/173 Walworth Rd, London SE17 1RW, UK

Gracefruit - 146 Glasgow Rd, Longcroft, Stirlingshire, UK, FK4 1QL

Just a Soap - SE Lodge, Rede Rd, Whepstead, IP29 4ST, UK

New Directions - Unit 12A Central Trading Estate, Marine Parade, Northam Southampton, SO14 5JP, UK

Sheabutter Cottage - Unit 10, Albury Close, Reading, RG30 1BD, UK

Soap Basics - Glenmore Business Park, Unit 2, Vincients Rd, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6NQ, UK

The Soapmakers Store - Unit 3 Quatro Park, Blakelands Industrial Estate, Milton Keynes, MK14 5FJ, England

Latest posts