The Soap Critic

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalk Creek

Reaction score
I just had to share this pic with you. This is my Official Soap Supervisor and Critic, Perro. I was trying to take some soap pics and the little ham was in the middle of everything, so I thought "Why not?", and here's the pic.

Perro has been with us nearly two years. We found him at the Humane Society when he was a year old. He was horribly frieghtned of strangers, rolled up newspapers, brooms and especially flyswatters. Someone treated this sweet little dog very badly. He was extremely thin and had lost 1/3 or more of his coat.

Now he's a 12# out-going, fun-loving, attention demanding, fearless (he thinks) wonder dog. Newspapers, brooms and flyswatters have become fun games and he is learning to greet strangers with joy instead of fear. We are pretty sure he's a chihuahua and daschund mix.
Perrosoap.jpg

This is from last fall, with his insulated jacket (one of several) on. Hey, it's cold in the mountains that time of year!
Perro9-23-07.jpg

Perro is so cute. I love the picture of him in his coat. What a great friend you have there!

Aww

How cute! We are big animal lovers too. I ran an animal foster home...you could call it...for a year or so...when my oldest son was a baby. It was very rewarding. All 3 of our 4 pets that we have now...were rescues in the begining.

Busymamma, aren't rescued animals wonderful? I think they are truly grateful. Thank you for taking needy animals into your home.

Chalk Creek said:
Busymamma, aren't rescued animals wonderful? I think they are truly grateful. Thank you for taking needy animals into your home.

Hi Deb!

Yes, :D It is almost impossible for me to turn one away...that is lost and wandering the streets or dodging traffic. Usually brings me to tears. :(
But I tend to be a big cry baby, anyway! :lol:

Perro!

Look at my baby, Perro! I LOVE HIM!!! I WANT HIM!!! He's too cute!
I love dogs — sorry to be gushing over yours! :oops:

Latest posts

Back