The soap addicts soap dish...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
Yup. This is really sitting next to my bathroom sink as we speak :shock:
Yet another score from the thrift store :p

soap dish.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, I like it. I like all the pretty soaps in it too!

(Gotta' love thrift stores, dangerous place to walk into sometimes.)

It's funny, when I go out "treasure hunting" at these places, I look at all kinds of things and think... "hmmm, how can I use this for my soap?" :shifty:

Absolutely love it! Next time I visit Value Village gonna look for something for several soaps.
It's so funny, my soap dishes have gotten bigger and BIGGER to support my growing need to try every single soap I make lol!

I think your right, maybe for olives or something. Its super long and skinny!

I have TOTALLY been squelching my urge to go thrift shopping........for OVER a week!!!! Sigh! I may give in tomorrow. Do you go with a list of items you are looking for, or just go and browse? I am a lister......but if something strikes my fancy, well, you know. I even wondered lately if one of those pasta machine thingies would work for 'milling' soap! GAH! I have it bad.

Yup. This is really sitting next to my bathroom sink as we speak :shock:
Yet another score from the thrift store :p

I read that and then "Thrift Shop" popped into my head: LOL[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes[/ame]

It's has some dirty lyrics in it. But it's a great song.

I have TOTALLY been squelching my urge to go thrift shopping........for OVER a week!!!! Sigh! I may give in tomorrow. Do you go with a list of items you are looking for, or just go and browse? I am a lister......but if something strikes my fancy, well, you know. I even wondered lately if one of those pasta machine thingies would work for 'milling' soap! GAH! I have it bad.
I dont go with a list, I love the element of surprise! Im addicted to Goodwill lol!

That's a very cool dish. I love thrift shops--Goodwill, Salvation Army and St. Vincents are my favorite places to shop. The pickin's are slim around here during the cold months of the year but now that it might actually warm up the store shelves will start to fill up with treasures again. Can't wait!

Back