The presents are wrapped!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hendejm

Reaction score
081254C7-03EC-42CB-9F1A-5FEF127C355B.jpeg
Since I’m new to soapmaking I thought who better to try my soap than family and friends! So here are the presents all wrapped and ready for Santa to put them in the stockings! Merry Christmas!

Looks very nice..... but if that is going to be your name you better think of another one as there is already a soaper with that name. Matter of fact, I think there are 2

Looks very nice..... but if that is going to be your name you better think of another one as there is already a soaper with that name. Matter of fact, I think there are 2
Thanks! I’ve done research on the name and cannot find any active soap companies with that name...although there is a company called “White Birch Hill” and also an old Etsy and FB site that hasn’t seen any action in a few years.

As for the logo - it’s all mine. I designed it myself. If you’ve seen it before it may because I posted in an earlier thread.

The name is a nod to my home state of NH. I may still decide to change the name...not sure yet!

Yes I deleted that part because I went back and looked. It was here I saw it :) I like it.

I know of 1 active soaper in VT. One other that was active in 2013. Just wanted you to know.

Latest posts

Back