Quantcast

The Oil Bar fragrances

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

mandy318

Reaction score
I live in central Ohio and we have a store here called The Oil Bar. They aren't a huge chain, but I think have a few locations around the country. I have bought oils for warmers from them for a few years.

Now that im into soap, I wonder if their fragrance oils can be used for soap. They do use them in some body products they offer in the store--body butters and lotions that they customize the scent for.

Anyone familiar with this product??

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless they state they are body safe I would not use them. It looks like the home and candle may not be. Plus the fact they are very expensive

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
As long as they are skin safe it wouldn't be a problem. I would also make sure they aren't mixed with a carrier oil. However, their prices are quite high, you can certainly find stuff cheaper.

mandy318

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy your fragrances? I thought their prices were reasonable! Lol!

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Where do you guys buy your fragrances? I thought their prices were reasonable! Lol!
There are many places. Wholesale Supplies Plus (WSP, Nature's Garden (NG), Brambleberry (BB), Peak, Elements Bath and Body, The Sage and others.

Latest posts