The numbers after an FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edco76

Reaction score
What is up with the numbers after some FO's? I have noticed that some have them and some don't. I am using a Coffee Mocha from WSP that says "Coffee Mocha 213" Whats the deal-i-o yo?

Which website are you looking at? It is probably the *flashpoint*.

It is secret government code!!! Don't make them come to your house and make you disappear for askin questions!!!!!!!

Oh...hehehehehe...just my little paranoia. HAHAHAHAHAH
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh they are listening!!

:roll:

That is just their product code number for their inventory purposes.

If you phone them & place & order for apple fo they may have 5or6 so they can say is that *red apple # 247?*.

dragonfly princess said:
It is secret government code!!! Don't make them come to your house and make you disappear for askin questions!!!!!!!

Oh...hehehehehe...just my little paranoia. HAHAHAHAHAH
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh they are listening!!

:roll:

Dragon, your cracking me up! I gust drank iced tea then coffee. I'm laughing so hard, I gotta go P! :lol: :lol: Gotta run....... :arrow:

Coffee Mocha, Sounds really good, hope it comes out the way you want.. Please let us know.

edco76 said:
What is up with the numbers after some FO's? I have noticed that some have them and some don't. I am using a Coffee Mocha from WSP that says "Coffee Mocha 213" Whats the deal-i-o yo?

Yea, that is their 213 oil they sell in their FO lineup. In the description later in the square, the FO's flash-point is listed as 162 degrees, or at that temperature or more, the vapors from this FO can ignite.
As Tad stated, some retailers have so many variances they find it easier to simply number the product.

Paul.... :) :wink:

Latest posts

Back