The newest addition to our family

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two weeks ago, we drove out to Vancouver Island to celebrate my granddaughter's graduation from Grade 12. On the day we left (June 20), I received a text from my son informing me that his first grandchild, my great granddaughter had been born. Adeline Lucille weighed in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. I got to meet her and spent some quality great gramma time with her, and the rest of my grandchildren. This is the first trip in quite a few years that we got to visit with all the grandkids, making it a very good vacation!

20220702_134039_HDR.jpg 4 generations.png

I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm a great grandma. I told my daughter I'm a GREAT Grandma (there's a difference).
I can't believe you are a great grandma! I do like your emphasis on the great part though. Less than 2 months until I enter the world of being a grandma, although my kids are old enough, so it is expected at my age. I already know it is a boy so I am pretty excited to meet the little fella. :D

I can't believe you are a great grandma! I do like your emphasis on the great part though. Less than 2 months until I enter the world of being a grandma, although my kids are old enough, so it is expected at my age. I already know it is a boy so I am pretty excited to meet the little fella. :D
That is so awesome!! Being a Grandma is so special! And you'll be great at it!

Latest posts

Back