The new look

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyM

Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with the forum?
I remember when the look changed for bit a while back,
then thankfully it changed back. This new look is sooooo hard to read on my computer!!!
Why the changes?

It's hard on my computer too. I think the colors they chose are to similar to each other.

We upgraded to new forum software, so the old template didn't work with the new forum. We are working on fine tuning it and are open to input. Let us know what you like/don't like about it.

The print that is colored ..... I don't know what to call it. It's kind of a pale pumpkin color and is very hard to read on the white background. The above title "The new look" is the color I am talking about. I like the new layout and the rest of it, it's just hard to read.

I totally agree about the color. I have a hard time reading it too. :cry:

I like the old look better because, When you visited the site, you could see all the postes that were posted since your last visit, now it just shows you all the ones you never read. I will not read some postes based on the title.

I totally agree!!!! First of all it's so hard to read with the background so light, and secondly I REALLY miss just seeing the latest posts since last visit.
I wish it would go back to the old way soooo badly!!

I agree with all of the above, if ain't broke don't fix it, go back to the original colour. Too hard to read on white .

LadyM said:
I totally agree!!!! First of all it's so hard to read with the background so light, and secondly I REALLY miss just seeing the latest posts since last visit.
I wish it would go back to the old way soooo badly!!

You can choose between "new posts" and "unread posts" when you log in.

Some of the mods/members here have moved over to a new forum called letstalkaboutsoap.com You can customize the look to your liking there. And there's chat!

A view ' Your Posts' at the top would be an added edition to find current topics that had been viewed before.

Relle9 said:
A view ' Your Posts' at the top would be an added edition to find current topics that had been viewed before.

You can do that by clicking on the "User Control Panel".

Just been in there Genny and can't find it to add to the top of the page. I know you can go in there and go to view your posts, but was looking to add it to the top of the page permanently. The same as over at LTAS.

Latest posts

Back