The Little Efficacious Gentleman

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an update, here are some new pictures -

View attachment 19823
Story time - this is the exact same book that my dad used to read to us. My sister gave it to me as her boys aren't really book lovers

View attachment 19824

He's coming up to 8 months now and is around 8.2kg. I say "around" as he has been ill this week and not eating overly well, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has lost a little bit

Thank you.

To keep the angry mob at bay, here is also a picture of him himself, enjoying the spring sunshine

View attachment 20660
What a beautiful little guy he is. They sure grow up fast.

They do! With buying the new house and getting it all sorted, this year has really flown by. I'm just glad that I had my paternity leave and only work 80% now so I spend pretty much every Wednesday at home with him. It's a time that I would really miss if I wasn't able to enjoy it now.

Wow, he's growing up fast TEG! Such a cutie too . . . I really love the tractor and bunny suit pics. Your new house looks lovely especially that sun room with a view of the back yard. I'd be tempted to set up a soaping station in there so it would feel like soaping outdoors.

He is sure getting to be a big boy! I remember you posting images of him as a newborn, and now he is more of a mini-you.

Ps.
The one on the tractor is my favourite picture, he reminded me of a little frenchman, totally ready to drive off and do some harvesting : D

367d3732f0a0a0860fcb03a2386e50cf.jpg

Just being nothing but gorgeous!

c6019fcacd34990e014bfaecc8b20a2b.jpg

Sofa snuggles with Papa

6e8214a6fb130af5fc8cfda3c60c2e7b.jpg

Baking with Mama

Y'all make such a lovely family, and the little sweet Gent is simply adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your lives in pictures with us. I always look forward to the next ones.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back