The Little Efficacious Gentleman

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
He's getting to be a big boy now. Trying to work out who he looks like the most. Not sure.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an update, here are some new pictures -

View attachment 19823
Story time - this is the exact same book that my dad used to read to us. My sister gave it to me as her boys aren't really book lovers

View attachment 19824

He's coming up to 8 months now and is around 8.2kg. I say "around" as he has been ill this week and not eating overly well, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has lost a little bit
Thank you.

To keep the angry mob at bay, here is also a picture of him himself, enjoying the spring sunshine

View attachment 20660
What a beautiful little guy he is. They sure grow up fast.

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
They do! With buying the new house and getting it all sorted, this year has really flown by. I'm just glad that I had my paternity leave and only work 80% now so I spend pretty much every Wednesday at home with him. It's a time that I would really miss if I wasn't able to enjoy it now.

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, he's growing up fast TEG! Such a cutie too . . . I really love the tractor and bunny suit pics. Your new house looks lovely especially that sun room with a view of the back yard. I'd be tempted to set up a soaping station in there so it would feel like soaping outdoors.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You three are adorable! I've been gone but caught scant wind he went through a rough spell. Hope he is smiling and laughing again.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh TEG I feel complete now, finally some updated pictures. Love the new house and your family is just perfect. Love the little man, what a cutie!

MySoapyHeart

Bee Happy
Reaction score
He is sure getting to be a big boy! I remember you posting images of him as a newborn, and now he is more of a mini-you.

Ps.
The one on the tractor is my favourite picture, he reminded me of a little frenchman, totally ready to drive off and do some harvesting : D

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What a cutie! He's growing up so quickly. Thanks for the updates. What a lovely family you have.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
He sure has grown. What a cutie!

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Y'all make such a lovely family, and the little sweet Gent is simply adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your lives in pictures with us. I always look forward to the next ones.

IrishLass :)