The Little Efficacious Gentleman

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooow!!! I haven't seen this thread until now! Congratulations for your little angel!

Last edited:
Congratulations!! The grandson is now crawling and I have to put the soap stuff in the basement until he's old enough to know not to get into it. That will be a while. best wishes to y'all.
Carol

In July I will have to keep a stricter control on my soaping supplies because The Little Efficacious Gentleman will be joining us :D

The Admirable Lady and I are of course overjoyed at this new addition and looking forward to this......interesting stage in our lives

Not a picture of him, but something that we made for him. The Admirable Lady is a violinist and we both play cello as a hobby, so I had the idea to make this mobile for him

Image1461176296.312704.jpg

Thank you.

To keep the angry mob at bay, here is also a picture of him himself, enjoying the spring sunshine

View attachment 20660

Phew - nice save there...

Aaww, he is so cute. Look (look!) at those chubby hands grabbing the grass. I`ll bet he is soaking up so many things as he experiencing his perhaps first real tour around your yard : )

The poorly post reminded me (as did a few members!) that it's been a while since I posted here -

At a vintage tractor meet
IMG_2587.jpg

In his new room as I was preparing it for the painter
IMG_3250.jpg

In the new living room, trying to drink my tea
IMG_3267.jpg

Comfy reading on the sofa
IMG_3445.jpg

Enjoying some time with papa when mama was working away
IMG_3460.jpg

With papa making him look like a a bunny
IMG_3710.jpg