The little Admirable Lady

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4cea6b70b9a6ec70c4de1ed4c49b27af.jpg

And so it begins once more! Due date is end of August, and both mother and baby are in very good health. We are both very excited

Congratulation! Isn't it amazing what you can see in a sonogram?

It really is - and it was very clear to see that she is a wee girl, which is good. Sometimes it can be a little bit the case of "is there nothing there or is it just hard to see.........." but the Dr was very certain.

Congratulation!!! Must be really exciting!
Umm... Do you mind sharing where is the little Admirable Lady's head? Is it on the left hand side of the picture? ;)

Hee hee, no worries - they can be hard to work out without the point of reference. Her head is on the right and she is facing upwards. So near the "trough" toward the middle you can see the wee button nose (pointing almost straight up) and below that on the left is her lip sticking out a bit.

It really is - and it was very clear to see that she is a wee girl, which is good. Sometimes it can be a little bit the case of "is there nothing there or is it just hard to see.........." but the Dr was very certain.

Hee hee, no worries - they can be hard to work out without the point of reference. Her head is on the right and she is facing upwards. So near the "trough" toward the middle you can see the wee button nose (pointing almost straight up) and below that on the left is her lip sticking out a bit.

Uh!!!! I can see her now! And oh my I can see her little brain, is it? Very cute button nose indeed. ;)

Sorry I keep thinking about dinosaurs when I thought her head is on left hand side. Just like these ink blot Rorschach pictures on TV, maybe because I bought a cute dinosaur notebook yesterday... Sorry I didn't mean she look like dinosaur. It's just that my eye sight played a trick on me or something. ;)

Congrats! Is the little EG excited?

He knows that there is a baby in there, but I am not sure that he realises it will mean that mama and papa will have someone else to handle as well as him! Going from an only child to sharing our time might be a bit hard on him at the start, but he is a well natured wee thing so it won't be too bad.

HUGE congrats to you, TEG! My 1st grandbaby (a girl) is already 2 months old. Boy does the time fly! It seems like you posted the news about your little gent's arrival just months ago.:)

You'll find a very interesting difference between boys and girls. My hubby was scared to hold her thinking she was a fragile baby girl as opposed to a he-man boy which was funny since all my kids were in the 8 lb range. But the thing that cracked us up the most were her noises. The boys bellowed when they needed tending but she squeeked and cooed. She also learned very quickly how to wrap daddy (and big brothers) around her little finger. So when you're wrapped good and tight, enjoy, because she'll always be daddy's little girl.:angel:

Congratulations to you and your family! I dearly hope for continued health for mom and baby. This news just made my day! Last time you posted a pic of the Little G, I wondered/hoped there might be a sibling for the little guy. Wonderful parents are hard to come by!

Latest posts

Back