The intricate ish embed for the win!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)If I might ask, what did you use to color the pink and the green in the beautiful soap....?
Sorry I took so long! I have a bad habit of mixing micas I’ll tell you that much, but I can say for the pink I mixed red and a light pink to get that color I don’t remember which brands I’m so sorry, and for the green I used a mixture of green vibrance and hello spring by nurture soap mixed with some eucalyptus powder to get the green cactus look haha. It was an experiment all around. Now that it’s curing I’m enjoying the rustic ish look it’s giving off. It’s looking “desert” lol but still very pretty and shmelly! :D

Sorry I took so long! I have a bad habit of mixing micas I’ll tell you that much, but I can say for the pink I mixed red and a light pink to get that color I don’t remember which brands I’m so sorry, and for the green I used a mixture of green vibrance and hello spring by nurture soap mixed with some eucalyptus powder to get the green cactus look haha. It was an experiment all around. Now that it’s curing I’m enjoying the rustic ish look it’s giving off. It’s looking “desert” lol but still very pretty and shmelly! :D
:thumbs:

Latest posts

Back