The hardest melt and pour brand

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi soapy frenz! I am looking to purchase a premade melt and pour base to use in small individual cavity molds that I will then put inside of a bath bomb. I’m hoping to have Soapy little toys instead of plastic! So I’m looking for a type of soap that will be fairly firm after it hardens. Can you suggest a type or a brand? I am not very familiar with melt and pour soap. Thank you!

It was moved to the "Shopping Recommendations" thread which happens to be filed in the Classifieds Forum. A little confusing to be sure, but you are in the right place. :)

Love your idea, and hopefully someone will respond. You could also reach out to the folks at WSP, Stephensons, and SFIC to see what they say is the hardest within their own lines. That would at least give you a starting place. Good luck!

It was moved to the "Shopping Recommendations" thread which happens to be filed in the Classifieds Forum. A little confusing to be sure, but you are in the right place. :)

Love your idea, and hopefully someone will respond. You could also reach out to the folks at WSP, Stephensons, and SFIC to see what they say is the hardest within their own lines. That would at least give you a starting place. Good luck!
Thanks for the clarification! And, that’s a great idea to ask WSP. I was trying it with CP and it wasn’t working too well. Thank you! 💗

Thanks for the clarification! And, that’s a great idea to ask WSP. I was trying it with CP and it wasn’t working too well. Thank you! 💗
From the little I know about MP (learning more every day). A low-sweat version is probably going to be the hardest. Although...hard and less soluble...we all know those two things don't always correlate. Most of the lower-sweat, detergent free MP are mostly coconut oil based so they might just start dissolving along with the fizzy.

Latest posts

Back