The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy at the end of the bar is giving me the finger!
E6BE03C9-2595-466A-BAC5-889E307E21EE.jpeg

The gal at the end of the bar still comes back into the house to use the 'facilities', even though there's a whole garden which the other gals find quite acceptable for that purpose!
Totally! Even when traveling, the gal at the end of the bar won't use the bushes like the random guy at the end of the bar is wont to do. So fastidious!

The gal at the end of the bar thumped up against the wall, causing me to rush over to check she was okay. As I peered through the glass, I saw her proudly carrying a winged creature in her mouth.

WARNING: Read on ONLY if you are strong of stomach and NOT easily QUEASY. The nature of the beast is what it is.

I rushed back for my phone to document the damage. Upon my return, she tried to dart inside with little birdie, but I was able to block her, whereupon she carried her prize back to a shady area where she began batting it around a bit to be sure of its demise. Soon thereafter she attacked her prey with vigor, plucking feathers as adeptly as my paternal grandmother, bit it's head off & tore into it's meaty insides. All that was left when she was done devouring her well-earned meal, was the head & several feathers, and of course, the need to lick blood off her deceptively dainty claws. To prevent flies congregating at our front entry, I buried the head as she gave it not a second thought, but stretched out on the concrete path, soaking in the warmth and afterglow of a successful hunt.

The video documentation is too graphic to share here where baby chicks and baby rabbits abound, therefore I shall keep them to myself.

All that was left when she was done devouring her well-earned meal, was the head & several feathers
Funny, all our gals leave behind is the feathers and a specific but unidentified wobbly thing. My husband is generally the one on wobbly thing removal duty...

How do I unsee this picture??? :eek::oops:o_O

I deleted it 😆 I thought it was hilarious and it got a lot of laughs on social media. I don’t think it violated any forum rules, but after I posted I decided I would delete it if anyone seemed bothered. Sorry Alioop.

I deleted it 😆 I thought it was hilarious and it got a lot of laughs on social media. I don’t think it violated any forum rules, but after I posted I decided I would delete it if anyone seemed bothered. Sorry Alioop.
Nah, I wasn't offended and was actually trying to joke back in the same vein of off-beat humor. Sorry it didn't come across that way!!

The gal at the end of the bar left behind her mid-day snack (cheese no less!) to run out the door and greet her FedEx boyfriend. Today, instead of the usual milkbone dog treat, he brought her a REAL bone. I wonder if this means they're engaged? 🤔

Nah, I wasn't offended and was actually trying to joke back in the same vein of off-beat humor. Sorry it didn't come across that way!!

😆 I thought you might be joking 🤣 Sometimes I have trouble distinguishing between appropriate jokes and inappropriate jokes, so I get paranoid. What the heck, I’ll put the photo back up for the cat lovers out there…

Last night the gal at the end of the bar was so restless, we had to do a walkabout after dark. She was on the prowl for a tasty morsel, stuck her nose in among the bushes and came out with a cicada. Now I know cicadas are a good protein source and not an uncommon meal, but gag me. Well each to her own and who am I to interfere with the nature of the beast? She chowed down on that cicada, but still left a bit behind and went looking for those illusive lights that kept flitting around the yard. Together we prowled the front, the back and then out front again as it got darker and darker and more tiny lights kept flitting about catching her eye. At last she began to chase them, wiggling her cute little butt and pouncing on them, jumping them, pawing at them, eating them. Again and again. What does a Lightening Bug taste like, my dear? No answer; I'm too busy chasing after more!

I finally had to pick her up and carry her inside, closing the secondary entry door so she wouldn't ring the doorbell to let me know she wanted back outside, and bribe her with more active play followed by a sedate meal to get her to settle down and relax.

I’m “babysitting” 2 guys and 3 gals.

The baby boy keeps asking to play but I don’t know how while the old lady just keeps following me (as she has since I met her 7 years ago). The girls I do know how to play with want nothing to do with me (even though I’ve known them most of their lives). And that ******* over there? He’s lucky I’m braver than my husband or he might not eat for 2 weeks.

(two dogs, I’ve never lived with a dog. Two cats, I’ve had several of those. One bird who has been posturing at the cage entrance - he opens the door - but I think he’s starting to remember me as the one who does actually feed him even if I’m still scared of being bit)

An update:

the 50lb toddler won’t let me get comfortable. He saw me with his daddy’s blanket and tried to break the recliner to cuddle with it. So I sat on the floor with him. We went outside for a bit but he heard thunder. I can’t feel my lap.

He adapted well to his new thunder shirt and I’m sure the blanket is helping. He’s not as bad as my husband had to deal with the past few nights. It’s too wet for the neighbors to light m80s

The guy at the end of the bar keeps following me into the bathroom… 🤨
Okay, this just went into a totally new direction. I am lmfao!
Our gal at the end of the bar likes to get into the shower when I get out of the shower (nope, no photo documentation here, nope nope nope!! nothing to un-see here!).

Back