The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guys at the end of the bar aren’t happy I enrolled in an online course. One in particular keeps sitting on my study materials! It’s getting hard to write legible notes when I have a cat taking up the entire table so I have to balance my tablet and notes on my lap.

The girls at the end of the bar are all sleeping now, but they had a dust-up earlier. We’ve just started free-ranging them from their two separate coops: two gray banty Cochins in one, and four white Rocks in the other.

So they all are allowed to roam the yard during the day now. The Rocks are double the size of the Cochins. But one of the Cochins made it known that she is The Boss. She puffed up and flapped at one of the big Rocks who came too close. That Rock ran squawking like Godzilla was chasing her. We laughed so hard we cried! Feisty little fluffy thing bossing that big ole chicken. 😂

When it got close to roosting time, that fierce little cochin herded those Rocks right back to their coop, too. Then she marched into her own and started telling me that it was snack time. No wonder they are all sacked out at the end of the bar now!

The girls at the end of the bar are all sleeping now, but they had a dust-up earlier. We’ve just started free-ranging them from their two separate coops: two gray banty Cochins in one, and four white Rocks in the other.

So they all are allowed to roam the yard during the day now. The Rocks are double the size of the Cochins. But one of the Cochins made it known that she is The Boss. She puffed up and flapped at one of the big Rocks who came too close. That Rock ran squawking like Godzilla was chasing her. We laughed so hard we cried! Feisty little fluffy thing bossing that big ole chicken. 😂

When it got close to roosting time, that fierce little cochin herded those Rocks right back to their coop, too. Then she marched into her own and started telling me that it was snack time. No wonder they are all sacked out at the end of the bar now!
Ha lol.you got your hands full

Last night, three girls at the end of the bar were being mean girls to the one that is at the bottom of the pecking order. :( They would not let her into the coop, where it is lots warmer than out in the run. I waited till it was dark and then grabbed her off the outside roost, and put her onto one of the inside roosts. She didn't get to huddle and be warm on the same bar with the other three, but at least she got to be inside. There was a bit of grumbling, but no brawling. Hopefully this will not have to be a nightly ritual throughout the winter!

The girl at the end of the bar is munching on a new bone right now. Shes super happy cause it has lots of crunchy bits on the outside and marrow on the inside. The other girl at the end of the bar keeps purposely knocking stuff off the table.

The gal at the end of the bar was chasing a cough drop around on the floor, tossing it up in the air and slapping it around. Earlier she was doing somersaults frontwards, backwards & sideways. She's quite the playful old gal.

She is a great-grandmother after all - so that does make her an old gal, right?

The girl at the end of the bar doesnt realize that barking like a maniac at the kids next door doesnt make them want to play with her.

She is extremely friendly, really wants to play, but she is deaf. If she sees a rabbit and takes off, she wont hear me call her back.

The girl at the end of the bar doesnt realize that barking like a maniac at the kids next door doesnt make them want to play with her.

She is extremely friendly, really wants to play, but she is deaf. If she sees a rabbit and takes off, she wont hear me call her back.
awwww you just wish you explain to them how to make friends, huh?

I dont even know if she can hear herself lol. She does it to me when i come home from work, howling and barking like a nut.

The kids ball keeps going in my yard...she REALLY wants the ball lol. I know shes fine playing with the kids, but she can run like a race dog despite her age.

The gal at the end of the bar is lamenting her loss of freedom. Gazing out upon the vast expanse of the horizan she is not allowed to wander at will, confined indoors or the screened-in porch unless on leash or someone accidentally leaves a door to outside ajar & she escapes to wander the great outdoors.

My gal at the end of the bar also gazes out longingly upon the vast expanse where she is not allowed as the guy at the end of the bar constantly goes out to the vast expanse to relieve himself -- and she has to be constantly monitored before she reaches the door to the vast expanse. On occasion, she has reached the vast expanse and has ended up with a social media following with postings on variations of "Which neighbor lost their gal at the end of the bar -- the one that is terrorizing the birds?"

Latest posts

Back