Quantcast

The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Zing

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding obscene....
The guy at the end of the bar will not stop licking the gal at the end of the bar's head. And when he stops, the gal at the end of the bar will ask for more from the guy at the end of the bar. The gal at the end of the bar and the guy at the end of the bar either need their own YouTube channel or to get a room....

Attachments

Zing

Reaction score
The gal at the end of the bar is suddenly showing a whole new and quite unattractive side to her personality. She's always been a skinny-minny and her doctor suggested her eating treats in addition to her meals. Well. Now she only wants treats and will not shut up about it, whining and crying until she gets a treat even with a quite full dinner plate.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Last night, the ladies at the end of the (roosting) bar went to bed earlier than normal due to the cold. Last I checked, they had jammed themselves into a corner, beaks first, and refused to acknowledge my presence when I said goodnight. Kinda like teenagers.

Last edited:

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
The gal at the end of the bar would rather not wear a sweater when bare-footin' through the snow to her Cat House looking for treats. She's a real hoot, this gal.

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The girl at the end of the bar is barking and running in her sleep LOL