The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the risk of sounding obscene....
The guy at the end of the bar will not stop licking the gal at the end of the bar's head. And when he stops, the gal at the end of the bar will ask for more from the guy at the end of the bar. The gal at the end of the bar and the guy at the end of the bar either need their own YouTube channel or to get a room....

Attachments

• IMG_4601002.jpg
    IMG_4601002.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4636.jpg
    IMG_4636.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 30
The gal at the end of the bar is suddenly showing a whole new and quite unattractive side to her personality. She's always been a skinny-minny and her doctor suggested her eating treats in addition to her meals. Well. Now she only wants treats and will not shut up about it, whining and crying until she gets a treat even with a quite full dinner plate.

The gal at the end of the bar caused quite the commotion. She left the end of the bar and the house -- against the rules. Then I heard several crows caw and scream like I have never heard in my life and diving repeatedly into a tree top. The noise was so loud that half the neighbors on the block spilled out. Every neighbor had a different theory - it was the blue jay, no it was the squirrel. But I knew, just knew, that the gal at the end of the bar was trouble -- and there she was, in the tree, climbing higher and higher, closer and closer to a crow's nest.
Every time gal leaves the house -- against the rules -- she creates new content on local social media living her secret life. T.R.O.U.B.L.E!

The Gal at the end of the bar keeps hunting for eggs! Hey it's not Easter, Gal!

Yeah, yeah, she's in a harness AND on a leash, but still, those birds in the bush are irresistible, and stalking the last hold-out while slowly creeping up the branches she gets closer & closer. Why is that bird staying in place? OMG, it's a bird's nest! Last hold-out birdie flees from the nest with a noisy Flap Flap Flap. Of course Gal at the end of the bar must carefully inspect the nest for evidence of recently departed bird and what may have been left behind.... bird scent, feathers..... EGGS! BABY BIRD EGGS! YUMMMM! So she noses around inside the nest, licks the eggs and gently takes one in her mouth and triumphantly departs. A clean get-away! While on gently stepping along the branches as if on a tight-wire, she chooses to eat the purloined egg. Mmm-MMM, Tasty! Well, now, that was so tasty that Gal at the end of the bar decides to go back for another. She turns around and once again gently takes into her mouth another warm, still somewhat soft bird's egg & departs yet again for another clean get-away. But before she gets a chance to eat it, she drops it and the egg falls to the grass below and miraculously does not break. She searches for it, but does not realize it is on the ground; she thinks it's still in the bush.

So while she searches among the branches of the bush, unable to find the missing egg, she is extracted from the bush by force, harness and all, and finally she finds the egg (with a little help from a friend) and eat it. And just as she is turning to go back for yet another, the extractor friend says, "That's it, Gal, you've had enough, let's go back to the bar", and they do, where she silently stares longingly at the bush.

Once the Gal is back at the end of the bar, the neighborhood birds mount a dive-bombing campaign against the Gal at the end of the bar because, of course, they are incensed by her blatant attack and theft and devouring of their offspring. However, in spite of their outrage, they are quite cautious, not getting close enough to do damage. I suspect that they realize that by dive-bombing this excellent huntress (the Gal at the end of the bar), they are taking their lives into their own hands. It seems these angry birds have taken into account the skills of the Gal at the end of the bar, doing a sort of risk-benefit analysis and have adjusted their attack to reduce the risk of being her next meal. After all, how often does one see a Gal in a harness on a leash who can hunt, catch and then wantonly devour not only birds, and their offspring, but chipmunks as well.

The Stray Gal @ the end of the the Bar' was thankful to be taken in & loved.
This is the smartest cat ive had' she loves playing "Fetch" wadded up paper ball' or anything she finds then its playtime' I throw her toy & she will retrieves it, she also gives me Hi Five's Paw Tap' On Request. 😂🤚🏼

Attachments

• D46915E2-E994-465F-BF1D-B489EAC9353A.jpeg
    D46915E2-E994-465F-BF1D-B489EAC9353A.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 3ACE1E97-376F-4BBB-9A6C-031435EDB127.jpeg
    3ACE1E97-376F-4BBB-9A6C-031435EDB127.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The Stray Gal @ the end of the the Bar' was thankful to be taken in & loved.
This is the smartest cat ive had' she loves playing "Fetch" wadded up paper ball' or anything she finds then its playtime' I throw her toy & she will retrieves it, she also gives me Hi Five's Paw Tap' On Request. 😂🤚🏼
Oh, what a precious kitty. I also had a kitty that would play fetch. They're so fun. Have you named the "Stray Gal"?

p
Oh, what a precious kitty. I also had a kitty that would play fetch. They're so fun. Have you named the "Stray Gal"?
Her name in the beginning was Tom Tom cause I "thought she was a he. I just call her little kitty' She fully grow & the most sweetest cat.
Then Ive got a huge white cat he's beautiful w/ long hair & eyes as blue as can be. Looks can be deceiving' ( pretty is' is pretty does ) he's a hunter that kills everything he can hunt down. He will attack w/ out being provoked just for the thrill of sinking his huge claws into you. I think he a little wired up wrong, lol 🤣😂🤪.

The gal at the end of the bar is still getting used to the furniture re-arrangement in the front bar-room but at last has discovered she now has her own personalized perch and window view all her own. It took her a couple of days to notice, but when she did, she curled up in the sunshine for a few minutes before coming to cuddle up and share her warmth and love with me.

I beat the guy at the end of the bar to death, with a single, well-aimed hit.
View attachment 58143

(Not so sure if moths count as “pets”, since our cohabitation relationship is not exactly to mutual delight.)
RO - you got me. I didn't see the "spoiler" so I didn't realize you were talking about a moth!

Latest posts

Back