The Geisha's Kimono 5 color swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zajanatural

Reaction score
I was afraid that I would not be able to duplicate this, but I think I nailed it:

In the mold:
b6dc3691.jpg

The first bar from an older batch:
ec3a1e90.jpg

Cut bars from the new batch:
59878a03.png

Oh right, Zaja!!!! Make me totally crazy with jealousy! :lol: :lol:

They are incredibly beautiful. It would be almost a sin to use it, just keep it to look at. Definately a work of art.

Digit

I'm with Digit. You know that when you make some thing that great you have to make a tutorial :D

Sonja

YEAH, I definatly read something about tutorials in the soap making rule book!!!!!!!! :p :wink:

Will be expecting one shortly!! :lol:

Oh, oh, I just could not stand it. Besides, what if someone noticed me drooling on the keyboard and petting the screen? I have to maintain my dignity, you know?

So, I mosey over to your shop to acquire one of these sweet babies for myself, and what do I find? A SALE!!! Not only a sale (my favorite word) but a Weds special!! How am I supposed to click away from that? :lol:

Soon.......yes, very soon, I will be the proud owner of one these works of art.

Digit

:shock: Absolutely amazing! I expect to see something like that in a museum gift shop. That would actually be interesting if there were any Japanese exhibits in the museum at the same time. Something to think about.

Again excellent work!!! I'm with the others, when's the tutorial coming?

Not ONLY do I LOVE the soap... I recognize the mold.... AWESOME!!!!

Aww, you make me blush :D Thanks for looking! I will post a tutorial, I am going to do another one like it in a different scent, different colors. Yeah, Anhoki, that's one of my beloved molds from your pa! I swear I treasure those things :D

Thank you for partaking in the sale Digit, I will have this out the door tomorrow!

zajanatural said:
Thank you for partaking in the sale Digit, I will have this out the door tomorrow!

YES!!! Mine, mine, mine, it is going to be mine. :lol: :lol: Thank you!!

pink-north said:
Absolutely amazing! I expect to see something like that in a museum gift shop.

Maybe it will make my house look better. :lol: :lol:

Digit

[/b]

Zaja, those are really beautiful.

Would you ever consider doing a tutorial for how to do something like that?

I don't want you to give away any trade secrets, or anything, but I can't even do a 1-color swirl yet, let alone a 5-color swirl, 2 layer soap.... :shock:

Lovehound said:
digit said:
Maybe it will make my house look better. :lol: :lol:
You already look better Digit. ;)

No Lovehound, flattery will not get you close enough to swipe my bar. :lol: :lol: But I will let you view a picture of it.

Digit

Back