The Geisha's Kimono 5 color swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! :shock: Stunning. Absolutely, positively stunning. I am in awe at how incredibly beautiful thoase soaps look. Excellent, excellent job!

IrishLass :)

I'm late to find this post - but yes - that's the most beautiful soap I've ever laid eyes on!

I had to order two - one to use - and one as a model for inspiration!

Absolutely gorgeous!

zajanatural said:
I was afraid that I would not be able to duplicate this, but I think I nailed it:

I think I posted on your original one - these are like a work of art! Lovely!

I recieved it today!!! All I can say is WOW!!

This bar is as beautiful as the pictures!! It took about 30 minutes to scrape my eyeballs off of it......with great effort, I might add. Then another 30 minutes to get it out of both nostrils. I think I shoved it so far I hit my brain. It smells soooo wonderful!!!

Oh no........I could never USE it!!! :shock: I think I will promently display it and invite everyone I know to come over and feast their eyeballs. No touching allowed. :lol:

Digit

You think you can put a bar to the side, I would like to purchase a bar if possible. Thanks!!

digit said:
I recieved it today!!! All I can say is WOW!!

This bar is as beautiful as the pictures!! It took about 30 minutes to scrape my eyeballs off of it......with great effort, I might add. Then another 30 minutes to get it out of both nostrils. I think I shoved it so far I hit my brain. It smells soooo wonderful!!!

Oh no........I could never USE it!!! :shock: I think I will promently display it and invite everyone I know to come over and feast their eyeballs. No touching allowed. :lol:

Digit

ROTFLMAO!! Now that is one heck of a testimonial! Thank you so much:)

I can definitely put a bar away for you Pam, let me know when you are ready for it!

Cool beans, there were a couple of other bars I had my eyes on so I might order those as well. I wish I would place the order a couple of weeks ago as I was in Cleveland for the 4th of July weekend and could've gotten everything I wanted then, let me get my order together and I will place in the next week or so.

I stumbled across this thread today and was blown away by this lovely soap. So here's a "bump" to bring it to your attention -- check out Post #1. --DeeAnna

Wow is right, thank you for bumping it. I am still working on getting down swirls on the top of my soaps... think that is going to take me a while.

Wow! You need a really light hand for that swirl so as to not disturb the layer underneath. That is spectacular!

Wow is right, thank you for bumping it. I am still working on getting down swirls on the top of my soaps... think that is going to take me a while.

Um, yeah, me too, Badger. I have a long ways to go. I am in awe of this person's skill. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back