The eternal struggle of soaping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this problem too! I am trying different recipes to see what works best for me and I love all the design options! But what do I do with all this soap!
Donate it to a local homeless shelter, women's shelter, etc. It's a great way to support them during the pandemic, while also clearing out your soap racks. ;)

"Sure I have enough of that oil/fragrance. for now, but it's on sale so I may as well buy some now. Just think of all that money I'll be saving!"

"And I better by it now in case it's discontinued. I may as well order a few more fragrances while I'm at it."

"But I already HAVE more fragrances than I will ever use. But that one sounds like it would be so pretty. "

"But I'm retiring in a few months. Better try it while I'm still working. "

"Oh, look! A loaf cutter. Better get that while I'm still working too."

1639692533676.png

My current struggle is looking for something the 4yr old could do away from me, or something that will distract him thoroughly, so I can soap during the day and not only when he's asleep (which is less now than when I started soaping lol).

I need sleep too y'know **eyes the kid**

Me: oh, that is really interesting. I need that

Also me: focus on your goals.

Me: but I really need it. It will help grow the business and fill our future retail space.

Also me: you need to research that and see how to make it and the cost.

Me: I need it. I want it. Must have it. Buy it.

Latest posts

Back