The element of surprise

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_20200929_091447_769.jpg
so this is my other addiction. It reminds me of soapmaking in a way. The reveal being like the cut....not knowing if your final result is going to match what you had imagined. I've come to the conclusion that I'm seeking that element of surprise. I'm going to need a bigger housešŸ¤£šŸ¤£this is iced dye at an incline. A little different than traditional tie dye. You sprinkle the dye powder on the garment and cover with ice. The ice will cause the colors to separate (except for the primaries) and create more colors. Then, being at an incline, you will get even more colors as they bleed into one another on their way down. Yup, I'm addicted.

View attachment 50104so this is my other addiction. It reminds me of soapmaking in a way. The reveal being like the cut....not knowing if your final result is going to match what you had imagined. I've come to the conclusion that I'm seeking that element of surprise. I'm going to need a bigger housešŸ¤£šŸ¤£this is iced dye at an incline. A little different than traditional tie dye. You sprinkle the dye powder on the garment and cover with ice. The ice will cause the colors to separate (except for the primaries) and create more colors. Then, being at an incline, you will get even more colors as they bleed into one another on their way down. Yup, I'm addicted.
That is so cool!

Must Have! WHERE do you sell them? Online??
I haven't put the hoodies on the website yet but I do have a couple. My supplier is out of stock in certain sizes so I'm patiently waiting so I can order all sizes at once (that free shipping being the goal).šŸ˜‰ The one I put up is an extra large. This one is a large.

Attachments

• 20200927_134447.jpg
    20200927_134447.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 5
Back