the COOLEST mold I ever did see!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beadella

Reaction score
ok, I haven't seen exactly THOUSANDS of molds, but this one really took the cake for me...........

It is an EXTREMELY realistic looking pineapple slice, and I didn't actually see the mold, only soap that was made with it. Needless to say I immediatly went to google and did a search, but came up empty! :cry:

So my request is HAS ANYONE OUT THERE EVER SEEN THIS MOLD, or will it remain an ever elusive dream??? :?

Any help would be WONDERIFICALLY, GREATLY, FANTASMAGORICALLY appreciated! :p

Oh, evidently it makes a 1.5 ounce bar.

thanx oodles,

Della :)

Well, since you asked...........................(and since I had such STELLAR success with the last pic I tried to upload), I will give it a try!

[/img]

did I do it??????????????????????

nope..............not quite................but is the closest thing I have seen so far!! I will definatly go back and pick this one up for myself, whether or not the other one materializes or not!! :D

The one I am seeking is just like the canned pineapple slices, complete with the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I just thought it was the most WIZZ-BANG thing I had ever clapped eyes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p (soap mold wise, that is...)

Thanx everso for the link, I am going back right this min and seeing what other cool stuff they have.

tootles,

MYSTERY SOLVED :p YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

THANK YOU to the lovely personage who led me to the other pineapple wedge mold, lo and behold, I clicked on the fruit catagory and THERE SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!

pineappleslicesoap.jpg

Here's the pic~! :lol: Glad ya found the mold!!

Latest posts

Back