The best deal on oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetpea

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have been buying most of my oils from soapcrafters.com. I just placed an order for 5lbs of coconut oil, and 5lbs of palm oil and it came to almost $40.00. Where do you find the best deals on oils, and do you buy in large amounts at a time? I just want to make sure that I am getting the most for my money. It's hard to get started when money is tight! I'm sure everyone knows how that goes :)

Lets see ... have you tried essentialwholesale?

I use one in the bay area his prices are nice, but you are all the way in Washington.. have you tried Brambleberry?

smellitlikeitis said:

I use one in the bay area his prices are nice, but you are all the way in Washington.. have you tried Brambleberry?

I just checked essentialwholesale.com. Their prices seem to be a little cheaper than soapcrafters.com. I was looking at their coconut oil. The RBD coconut oil is the cheapest. Would the RBD be okay to use, or would you go with organic?

smellitlikeitis said:

Brambleberry is cheaper too! This is great. Thanks!

Sure I get alot of things from Brambleberry.. they are cheaper than my local store.. including shipping :shock: lol..

So I think Brambleberry is best. as for RBO.. the regular is fine, unless you just perfer organic..

smellitlikeitis said:
soapbuddy said:
CPSoaper said:
Here are some other very good places to buy from:

http://www.soaperschoice.com/

I second soaperschoice. Their shipping to me all the way to Cali is quite reasonable.

Irena
She said it was too expensive for her, so thats why I mentioned a few others as well..

I thought she said soapcrafters not soaperschoice??? :?

Irena

I gave a few different choices since shipping can make such a difference.

Latest posts

Back