Thanksgiving Soap Pot

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Happy Turkey Day Everyone! You are all part of my second family and I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful stress-free holiday!

I know no one is making soap on this very holiday...

BUT THE QUESTION IS!

Will you be soaping on the BLACK WEEKEND! Hell I wont be shopping that is for sure. Just like others, I dont have very much "disposable" income. BUT..................I HAVE ALOT OF CLEANING TO DO LMAO!

So, no soap probably until Sunday. I have a week off from work, but I do go to class still.

I have plans for
Masterbatching my oils 10 gallons full
Dead Sea Mud Soap (Havent decided if I wanted to scent it)
Lavender EO (.7ppo)
Cranberry Fig
Beau Brummel
Brown Sugar & Fig
Cranberry
Victorian Musk
Vanilla
Tuscan Lace
Red Clover Tea
Pear Berry
Wood Root

I am only making one log of each. and thats it! DWCP

I also making more body butters (since I ran out :roll: )

Also will be making gift baskets for family members so I have some things I want to play with. I went to SF Herb in San Francisco, I had never been there before.. I usually order online but this is what I walked out with:
Turmeric Powder
Honey Powder
Poppy Seeds
Coconut Milk Powder
Tapioca Pearls
Rosemary (Cut) I may infuse these
Rosemary Ground
Peppermint Leaf
Lavender
Calendula Whole
Chamomile-Egypt
Tomato Powder (love the color)

I just got my order of Emu Oil, and Monoi de Tahiti
I am going to get some perfume spray bottles and mess with a perfume base from WSP. I will get around to that next week.

Also I wanted to talk to you all about a project for next year... another topic..
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

My goodness Shannan, you are one very busy lady! You need to rest a bit. All that soap and B&B, your going to have nightmares! :lol:
I'm doing a test batch tomorrow in a new TOG mold to see how it works. Think I'll do Christmas Cookies scented GM soap. :?

Paul.... :) :wink:

You must have had a BLAST at the herb company! Like being in a candy store! I haven't gone in person either, that would be a fun trip! A couple of weeks ago I went to the Container Store (do you guys have that?) and it was so much fun! All sorts of storage ideas! It all ended up in the studio out here.

I wont be making anything, just cutting the 50# I made yesterday and lining the molds. I usually do between 80-100# every week, but I'm about caught up, plus have to go get coconut oil tomorrow! So I will have an easy day today!

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No soap here, still waiting on an order for supplies. Should be here Monday. If I do anything, it'll be scenting/filling/labeling goat's milk lotion (base).

Back