Thanksgiving 2020 sales and deals

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my order on mad mica's. Be warned, the site is glitchy today likely because of the traffic. If you get an error page there is a reload button. Dont use that one, just retype the url and hit enter. I didnt lose anything in my cart.
Also hit Fragrance Buddy and that went smoothly

I had my Nurture order ready to go, so I got that one done last night. The Bramble Berry code winter20 is one for 20% your first order. This wouldn't be my first order, but signing in to my account gave me the discount in the cart. I'm hesitant to place the order and get charged the full amount after the fact. I really only would pick up a couple of FOs that I want, not need, so I'll probably pass for now.

Off to Fragrance Buddy.

I couldn't get in on Nurture Soap's 30% off deal because all the sample size fragrances were sold out. Guess that one wasn't meant to be!

I couldn't get in on Nurture Soap's 30% off deal because all the sample size fragrances were sold out. Guess that one wasn't meant to be!
Same here, but I got some sample micas and I needed Afternoon Tea so I used my credits. Oh well...I’ve never been one to sit at the computer waiting for a sale to start. Always late to the party in that respect. 😁 I did restock some favorites at FB and added a few new to try from them. They have good prices and 25% makes them great!

Same here, but I got some sample micas and I needed Afternoon Tea so I used my credits. Oh well...I’ve never been one to sit at the computer waiting for a sale to start. Always late to the party in that respect. 😁 I did restock some favorites at FB and added a few new to try from them. They have good prices and 25% makes them great!
I love the reasonably priced and quick shipping. I've found several favorites from them that smell great and that stick well past the 6 month mark.

I did an order from them too. Last order, I finally broke down and tried the weather vane. It turned out to be an Indescribable fragrance that just gets the wow! Vote.

Five of my top 25 fragrances are from Fragrance Buddy. I ordered some additional fragrances to sample from FB. I couldn't help myself, despite still having some samples from the last order to test!

@msunnerstood
What did you get from Fragrance Buddy?

I'm trying to following:
Screenshot_20201202-064529.png
Screenshot_20201202-064547.png
Screenshot_20201202-064555.png
Screenshot_20201202-064623.png

Latest posts

Back