Thanks PAUL!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectsoap

Reaction score
Just a quick thank you to Paul for helping me and answering all my questions!
I have been using RTCP and using goats milk! What a great easy process!
I have asked Paul questions through others topics, my own topics, PM's and looking at all Paul has commented on.
There needs to be a thank you forum!
I also want to thanks all of the others (Tabitha, Faithy, etc.) on here for being so positive and helpful!
This may not be the biggest Soap Making Forum, but it is the best because of all of you!
Thanks!
Jeff
[/i]

Thanks a bunch Jeff! :) The SMF is hands down the only, the best, the greatest soap forum out there! I am a wee bit biased, but it is because we care about each other and our forum shows that is evident as our members are the greatest asset any soap forum could only hope for! It is the expressions like this that means so much to me personally and as a moderator here. I'm sure others will chime in and some of the other "mods" or Mandy too, but Jeff, and everyone who is here honestly looking to gain knowledge of soap and B&B techniques, this is what makes us a "family" not just another "soap forum or community!" You guys rock! :D 8)

We have the best of everything here: From the best newbies to the best of seasoned soapiers! May we continue to be the fastest growing soap forum on the Net!

Paul :D :D

I'll add my thanks as well. I am by a long shot not the same soaping person I was a month ago before I found this forum. Even though I was a very basic soaper and used all the local ingredients, now I am ordering product, all the extras I could never find in my city. It takes time to get these things and I am chomping at the bit to get going.

So my thanks as well to all you faithful contributors.

I will add my thanks too! All of you have been encouraging, fun and full of great advice and encourgement. Almost like all of us are in a huge kitchen together, experimenting, blending, pouring and enjoying the entire experience!

Back