Thank you

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

afbrat

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone here. I have learned so much from so many friendly and helpful people here. Even just browsing through all the different threads on all the many different questions and answers is a learning experience. And so I want to thank each and every one of you for making this a fun, friendly and informative place! It is not every day that you come across a community that welcomes not only new members but all of their questions as well. And to do so with grace and sometimes even humor is absolutely remarkable. So thank you

mymy

Reaction score
I learned a lot in here! In fact, I keep learning everyday, it's like a never ending stories which make you want to treasure deeper. Thank you everyone! :)

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think our Admin/Mod team do an admirable job of setting the tone for the whole forum, and it's members. Y'all deserve a hand.

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think our Admin/Mod team do an admirable job of setting the tone for the whole forum, and it's members. Y'all deserve a hand.

I'll settle for some of your southern cooking!

I really enjoy seeing how people for friendships on here and, while everyone may not be totally in love with everyone else, we Modmins generally have little to do - very much how it should be.

I also love how wonderfully and randomly humorous the members are

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
^^So true! We have such an awesome group here, I am so grateful for everyone. You are all my comfort corner, always safe and warm.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'll settle for some of your southern cooking!

I really enjoy seeing how people for friendships on here and, while everyone may not be totally in love with everyone else, we Modmins generally have little to do - very much how it should be.

I also love how wonderfully and randomly humorous the members are
Do I count for southern cooking ? or it might be cooking down south :) or down under.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I can do that. I had a cheese and vegemite sandwich for lunch, never without it in the house.

My mother use to use the pan drippings after cooking a leg of lamb to make gravy and vegemite was put in the pan, then flour and then water, makes great gravy.

Latest posts