thank you soapmaker man!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart of dixie soap co

Reaction score
i know i and many others need to take a time-out and thank you for all the patience, encouragement, mentoring and kindness you have shown to all of us.

i began my soapmaking journey in the early '90's with c. faillor and s.m. cavitch as my only guides. until i came to this forum (and a few weeks with w.s.p.) i had never spoken to another soapmaker!

there is such an ever-expanding horizon of great and varied soaps being made!
and there is such a wonderful vitality to this forum!

anyway, from the bottom of my heart....thank you!

monet

I would like to second that. Thank you to Paul and the other moderators for being so helpful and for making this such a friendly and informative place to be. I learn something new every time I visit and I hope I can give that back. :)

Me too! I often copy posts from the "old timers", because I know it's good, sound knowledge.

Thanks to Paul & all the mods & experienced soapers who never tire of answering the same questions over & over, & for your countless hours of dedication to making this the BEST soaping forum around.

thank you, soapmaker man.

please count my thanks and gratitude in as well...everyone on this forum has helped to guide me into being able to call myself a soaper (newbie still)...and Paul and his wonderful molds have made it easy to get perfect gel each time...and easy peasy unmolding!

You folks are special, as well as all our forum family! We mods have it pretty easy most of the time, as our members are such a joy and encouragement for us! Rock on my family of soapers! 8)

Paul :wink:

Yes.......what everyone said........me, too. And to think it all started with searching for the perfect mold. Which I found. :lol: :lol:

Digit

Back