Testing the forum waters 1st time ever!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttercupsoaps

Reaction score
Never done forum/blog or whatever before. First time for everything.
I've been wondering round this site, checking out the talk.....
Looks like a great place to get answers to questions. Im new to soaping, only been doing it for 1 year now. Can't seem to get enough of it though. So here I am, ready to learn more. :)

unsure how to put pics

don't exactly know how to put pics on here. I use my scannner to get them on my computer.

Hi there ButterCup! :wink: Do you make milk soaps? This is a very friendly, fun, happening, soap forum you can feel completely safe to join in conversing with us! :) We are all soap nuts! 8) Just ask, show, laugh, cry, whatever, we'll be here for/with ya!

Paul... :wink:

dragonfly princess said:
some of us are a little more nutty than others :lol:

OK Dragon, there you go scaring off the new friend were just introduced to! :p That's OK ButterCup, we try to keep her under control most of the time :oops: ...OK..part of the time :? .....oh well, truth is none of the time! :p :lol: :lol:

Paul.. :wink:

Thanks

Thanks for welcoming me. Yes I do make milk soaps.......Goats milk from my own dairy goats we raise here in Idaho
:p

Welcome!!! This is the first forum I have ever been a part of also, and believe me...IT'S ADDICTING!! :wink:

Everyone here is so great and REALLY helpful!

Latest posts

Back