Terrific customer!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
Wow so this customer ordered some items soaps and stuff. I sent it to her and she loved this stuff! Better yet she loved my packaging so much she took a picture of it and put it with her feedback! Thats the first time anyone has done that. Needless to say I'm going to continue using that packaging idea! Nothing special just made tiny labels for the soap and wrapped them with tissue paper. Just wanted to share!

Woo-hoo!!!! Awesome!!! :D :D Hopefully she will tell all her friends and they will be visiting, too.

Digit

Here was the packaging nothing special but I decided to get some coordinating tissue paper for my products. My business cards are purple and green so I bought pink, purple and star type tissue which you see in the box. She was my 200th customer so she got two free gifts!

secondpackaging.jpg

Then she wrote:
Arrived quickly, smells and works wonderfully!

Great packaging.

You know I had a very similar experience once when I first started selling my B&B products.

People were over-the-moon about the fact that i wrapped each item in (cheep) tissue paper, that cost me next to nothing!

Go figure.

Back