Tent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try costco. They have 10'x10' tents that come in a rolling carry case and they set up really easily (no putting together poles, it just basically unfolds) then you just anchor it down with cinder blocks or something like that if you're outside in the wind.

hope that helps!
:D

If you don't have a membership to costco, you might try www.sportsmansguide.com They have several so if you don't do a lot of shows they may have one a bit cheaper to fit your need.

I heard the ez-ups from costco break real easy... there's something about weak joints. :?

digitalmayhem said:
I heard the ez-ups from costco break real easy... there's something about weak joints. :?

This was true a few years back. I got one of those and the frame broke at a joint. They have now redone them and I love my EZ up now!

I just bought the EZ Up from Sam's for around $140 (I think). The price was great, because it came with 4 sides, which are sold separately by lots of companies.

Birdie said:
digitalmayhem said:

This was true a few years back. I got one of those and the frame broke at a joint. They have now redone them and I love my EZ up now!

That's great to know! I'm going to need one soon and when I was told not to buy one there, I was pretty bummed :D

Back