Tell me your all round favorite website to by MP soap supplies (colors, scents,etc.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmersoap

Reaction score
I am looking for your opinion on the best website (fastest shipping, cheap prices, inexpensive shipping, good quality) because I'm not entirely sure what to make my 'home' site (you know, your site that you buy everything at.) :):) I like Brambleberry but I'm not sure that it's the best. Please give me your opinion.

I can't speak for others but I can say for myself I don't have just one main supplier. I get different things from different places. I do however try to make big purchases to account for the shipping.

You may want to check out Wholesale Supplies Plus, Nature's Garden and Brambleberry and comparison shop. I'm sure others will pipe in too.

I got all my melt and pour supplies from wholesales supply plus. There are others, but I didn't know about them at the time. Not the quickest at shipping, but it seems like they have been having lots of sales lately. You will be able to get most everything you need from them also.

Shopping

I make lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms, etc and WSP has the best "one stop shop" I think, you can find anything there. The product reviews seem pretty honest, too. I don't like their shipping, or the fact that they will tell you that stuff like unrefined hemp oil has a one year expiration.
I just discovered Rustic Escentials for fragrances, their fragrances are unique, and seem a little more concentrated. There's not always much information on how a fragrance soaps, though.
Bramble Berry is also a one stop shop, they are also very customer friendly. If you use one of their products and there isn't a good outcome, they'll try to help you figure out what went wrong

You might want to check Essentials by Catalina. They have sales on the M&P base, and offer a flat rate shipping for 20#. The FOs I've tried from there are good also, but I haven't tried many.

I agree. I don't have just 1 supplier. I have ordered colorants from BB, Nurture, TKB, EBB, and WSP. FO's from EBB, NG, WSP, BB. You have to go to whomever has what you're looking for at the best price lol. I will admit I'm partial to EBB for my FO's. Especially when I was starting out. They have samples for $1!! Plus they're very fast on shipping.

Back