Tell me it's going to be OK.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane

Reaction score
I am moving and yesterday I finally caved and packed up all of my soaping supplies. :cry:

It's so sad, they are all alone in that dark cold box waiting for me to come save them. And the worst part about it is that I have new FO's coming to me this week. Boo Hoo. I can make it a week can't I???

First off!! Congrats on the move! Secondly, come to my house and we can soap together, I am getting all my stuff today and tomorrow! I am gonna need lots of help!

That would be awesome!! But sadly I have to get my arse in gear and move! I am in between right now and I feel homeless! Maybe I could trick the BF into doing it for me while I happily soap with you!! :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

Ive moved so many times, I know the feeling..think of it this way though..depending on how large the place your moving to is..you could set up a new little soap room or something! more space=more soap!

your man should OFFER to move your stuff for you!!

IanT, you are such a gentleman! He actually did help me move and did most of the hard work!

You are right about more space! I now have a basement and will begin setting up my new space as soon as I unpack everything!

And... I am engaged!! Yipppeeee! He proposed on Friday in the snow, it was beautiful!

sarah- CONGRATS!!!!!!

Hey I was raised old school, hold doors...pull out chairs...stand when a lady is seated. eye contact!!

my girl makes fun of me for it sometimes but I dont care! :)

See! theres always something positive out of moving around (even though its unsettling) just have to think of the positive aspects and not the negative ones!

:) you should post some pics of the new crib!!

Thank you everyone! I will post some pictures when I actually have the place done! It seems to be taking forever. Can't wait for spring so I can start my new garden!!

Wishing all the best in your new move and future! You will be better than fine, you will enjoy your new place! Congratulations and best of luck! :)

Paul

haha your just like me as soon as i get a new place i want to get my roots in the ground right away!

now you know what the next step in moving in to the new place is ...right??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

Too Funny IanT!! You do mean making my first batch of soap in my new place right?? :wink: ha ha!

Thanks Paul! I am in a safe neighborhood now, so I can finally take a breath of fresh air and maybe give Grace a little bit more freedom! A teensy tiny bit!

Congratulations!! to you on the move and on getting engaged...
How exciting! I remember the first days in a new place - exciting, scarey...and sooooo tiring.

Enjoy all that's new and wonderful in your life. :D

dont let the facade of a safe neighborhood fool you though, keep your kids close guarded and another thing id do is get the list of registered sex offenders in the area (you might be surprised at how many there are locally...Im really protective (though not a parent yet) over everyone around me so....just a quick reminder! :)

Back